Saturday, January 20, 2007

ScArRy niGhtS


Start with wake up almost 9 in the morning, which is enormous for me to do. Last night, well.. most to morning time- i guess, i't was 3.30 o clock in the morning, my bf called me - said he couldn't sleep.. so he rang me. Back to bed, it was almost 4 o clock - having another bad dreams.

i''ve been having bad dreams, nearly 3 days in a row - not sure what's happening. Guess, it might coming from my last fight with my bf. Got sick & bad dreams, always.
Strange that love can give you an effect like that -


there was one night, that i dreamed many, many snakes .. they're all over me, everywhere i walk & step, there's always sudden snake appear next to me & bite me. Theré was too many snakes bite me in the dream. Swear, I almost can feel the bite they gave me! Until I have to woke up, to realize it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment