Friday, May 4, 2007

Should We Be Alone?


have u ever think when will be the most time of ur destructive behaviour/DB u come out?
well, i got a list in my hand right now- ..
1. when u got upset with someone, u think that they care about u - but in reality, they dont know who you really are ... that trigger my DB badly
2. when u think the person u can count on - knock u down ... that trigger my depest DB
3. when i'm suppose to do something, but i just couldnt make it ... it destroy the shield of my DB
4. when the person close to u, try to cover up their mistake ... it also open up my DB shield
5. when someone say they miss u, care u - but actually they just forget about u ...

maybe, that's why the choosen of standing alone comes...
on the other hand, everything will be just allright when love comes ...
so, what is our existence in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment