Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stress Out ..

has anyone wondering what is 'stress' about? how do u recognize u got 'stress' ?

well, i'm not sure how to explain this to you - but let me tell you how i feel until my boyfriend told me it's stress!

it's just happened like this: u got something in ur mind, which really affects to your feeling- and u couldnt stop thinking of it, cause it' s really inside you, it's about ur life ..
i dont feel hungry, i dont feel concentrate on doing work, and when i walk around, something is missing inside my feeling, inside my life ... so, i'm totally dont know what to do ..

i feel sleppy when bed time comes, but i couldn't sleep. My mind still wondering around, thinking about same problem .. it will only gone when the problem is solve (now, i can see how my bf can't sleep well, thinking of his work for tomorrow ..)
amazingly, morning time.. i always wake up more early than i suppose to .. and by the time, i woke up, my mind back to the same thinking again, and again...

the whole day will be like death person walking .. cause u feel numb, keep thinking the issue - want it to be solve, but it needs time .. and i dont know what should do ..

my boyfriend nicely suggest me to keep eating/ snacking while i'm still on "my stress" ..
i guess, he's also in same phase - but he's more good in handling it ..

some friends told me to release my feeling, with anything i used to do - i used to cry and share feeling with my best friends .. well, it does help but it doesnt solve.

well, do u have the same ? better be care with this one ..

honey, i love you-

additional info:
bfore i always say that i'm fatter cause i'm stress .. seems it wasn't, so what was that all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment