Monday, June 11, 2007

so u will lost me forever ...

dont know which one i should feel .. hate n pain or pain n wish or just none of them-

i feel so lost, and so lonely .. gave up everything, every single thing, even little pieces of my heart & life .. for someone, who turn out that he doesnt love me anymore ...

it was so memories, all things happened between us - bad & good, sad & happy .. we've gone through together, and for this matter, why can he stand up & fight for those happy times?
is it that not worthed to fight for? ...

told me not for another person- but he keep to contact her and allow her to coming into his life .. he's like two personality in one body - he's not the person, i know like bfore...

he care about me, still - but there's no more 'love' to give ... it's dry as sand .. to pain inside my heart ...
he wants me to be his side forever, but without love what would it be? ..
i'm fighting for this suffering- for this pain, to be-hold on my love to 'ours' ... will he come back home? .. he knows well how to back home, but will he back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment