Friday, November 30, 2007

who said its gonna be easy?

who said its gonna be easy?

of course it would be easier for you-
what so wrong by choosing " to love" instead of " to be love" ...
i would want to be both of them, anyway-

easier to be love, received & received, giving a bit of ur selfish to give up -
harder to love, giving & giving, without limit - til pain left inside-
you're not my friend, you're not my lover - but i miss u ..
does this hurt me enough? .. maybe- i should not find the answer, for some mistake i make .. the only thing i wanna do ..

i wanna love somebody
i wanna feel sunshine, again in my heart - around me ..

running in circle to find out the answer .. who know maybe there's no answer
sometimes its hard to me to understand & accept this perception- though many times i learn
maybe i wasnt learn hard enough ...

No comments:

Post a Comment