Monday, December 31, 2007

Buffet Timeeee


on the pict: sopheak-me-koy veng

left them still on Phnom Penh, while I'm back to my hometown.
Well, wasn't really my hometown, actually - ehehehe.. anyway, Indonesia lagh ..

so, that was during dinner at Le Bassac - buffet with huge food variety. Cost you 12 bucks for dinner, and half for lunch time.

Sooooo many food you can eat- bet you wont eat them all .. you'll get blotted & spear later on.

from chinese, to vietnam then khmer food- they got over there. Oh yeah, they got some western and japanese food, too...
yum, steak I ate was really good- medium rare ... not used to eat rare part, but it was fantastic .. dont forget to try the wrap duck- taste yummy! ice cream got too, but wont try- since lots of times eat ice cream ...

got some BBQ too, beef satay- sea food satay and much more things ..

vietnamese range temptating too though- for some people dont used to eat those ...
i ate too much of those, during my work trip- each months.,, so sorry- i will skip those for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment