Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dinner at Hulhumale Hotel (only place to enjoy real food)


Hmm... temptating look isn't it?
this is sort of complimentary or something like tat- too little, but it's free also. He3x...
fresh shrimp boiled & served with cream sauce (can't determine which one is it)
but for sure, make your mouth watery-
can't wait for the next dish~

ups- i suppose to tell you about the starter i got.
so yummy 'til once get into my spot & it's gone.
it was scallops! great!
so here i left you the plate, only-



above is my bf's main course- fried noodles in singapore style, if not mistaken-
anyway, it's good taste- & the quantity is perfect for me. But too bad, it's not my dish- even i got chance to pick little.

wait 'til you see what i had for my dish that nite.

here comes my dinner set?! hi3x.. yup- it's a lot! really a lot!
i couldn't finish them all, as always- good that my bf is there to help me finish them. Hi3x.. no wonder his tummy is all comes from my dishes, left over dishes- ha3x..

as you can see, i ordered eel with rice & complete with other's too-
the eel is kinda not right- as i used to eat before, not in same place anyway. This one is not to melt well- well, if you know what i mean with 'melt' in fish issue.

others, like those tempura are okay- with the sauce as well.
anyway, i always love tempura- especially vegie's part- yummy.
the soup is always good-

sushi? raw fish? hmm... yummy- they taste fresh & the shrimps are sweet! excellent

o yah, you got to try those squid & jelly fish- they taste good. yummy-

No comments:

Post a Comment