Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, my Choky!


Gosh, never knew I would have this 'great' dream.
Sorry guys, i have to tell this in my 'own' language. It makes it easier for me.

U know that I admired Choky Sitohang so much. His posture, his personal appeal, his smile, his voice, everything about him. And last nite, I dream of him.

Background: I was in some sort of private school. Lots of students even small kids. I happened to be one of the senior, really senior in there- amongs other senior, of course. And I was appointed to be one of the leader during kids break time and I suggest for a cute dance.
Anyway, result is great! People loves it. People cheered me.
And time to go back. School finish. Job done.

On my way back, a Jeep come by to pick me up. Reflex, I get in & sit next to the driver. And guys!!! it's Choky, next to me! He's my BF?!!!!

It was so cool! I start my search inside the car, as it was my hobby (i haven't really notice it 'til I got this dream).
I finished my cellphone battery, so I look for a charger. He asked me to look under his seat, where he used to keep all things over there. So, I look for it.

Hmm... he just wearing short! And I touch his laps with my nose! He's white & smooth! ...(keep dreaming, girls)
Well, I found it- I charge it.

Rumors said that you used to get 'wet' on top of your 'batik' t-shirt, while doing it on your Persian cushions, I asked. Is it true? And how many of that Persian cushion, you had? (cause I never had one- I'm curious, so I asked)
He put on his cute smile and said " I got 12 of them .... and You'll see..."
OMG!

and once get home, you what girls? ..OMG!!
He wears his 'batik' T-shirt and starting getting 'wet' on his Persian cushion~ he's washing them with hand, not with his washing machine.
Poor Choky!

No comments:

Post a Comment