Friday, April 13, 2012

Full of Excitement

Today, so full of surprise!

Beginning of the day with 'mistake for not preparing my mom's lunch, .. for I was so in hurry (late wake up). Quick homemade fried eggs (ha3x) & sweet sauce, for her.

Arrived at office, got served with 'to do list I made myself, on the day before- which lots and lots of lists.. *fiuhhh..
During the work time, got buzz up for so many interviewing- phone calls need to made, sudden appointment, un.expected person, *gosh- .. and other things comes up in the middle of everything.

End of the day, got rush for so many things to finish before the sun 'touch down' .. and voala, still it won't be done.
Top up with my 'pick up comes so late- for me, waiting in front of the gate- surrounded in darkness of the night.
Good, got my friends willing to accompany me (even though I think they pretty much wanna go home fast).. thanks, guys!

*deep exhales ...
now, i'm here- in front of my lappie ;)
sharing what just happen today - n ready for my bedtime.

Good night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment