Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Dapur Indri / Indri's Kitchen"

Welcome to "Dapur Indri" -
my mom just recently published one of her hobbies! Cooking! .. just start talking about it, makes me dreaming of sitting on her kitchen & tasting all cakes & cookies, she made. Yumm...

she's really handy in doing things, such as craft, art work, and cooking, too.
natural talented since i was born and knew that my mom sewed me a wedding dress (i used to dream being a princess when i'm still a kid) - started from having japanese costume, carnaval costume, knitted bag 'til having my hair done for prom night, it was all handled with my mom!

(hmm... can i be like my mom? .. hard work to do!)

this is cookies! yeah, little star cookies! see, how cute they are?!

it was double schocking cheese!
cheese for the cookies base, another cheese for middle layer, and another more cheese sprinkle on top of it! it a wholesome for cheese lovers!
i wont lie to you - but its more cheese than flour,like other people does. Truly full of cheese!


Here, you can see my mom doing the finishing touch of the cookies.
Double coating on top of them!

Cookies should be touch with fingers, during coating - only your brush to coat them, make them glow after bake. Nicely glow-

Nice glow, makes you want to eat them more and more-
Of course, the taste also good- not just the glow.

I've been learning during my holiday - it does need a practice! a lot...

After all the procedure done, then the last thing to do in making is bake them! ..after this, I can start my tasting - yumm ...

Oven for baking not just any oven. It need special one, to give good result. My mom own one - which is quite enough to produce at least 6 to 7 packaging each days.
We're still on home made product, not factory - so that packaging for each days is quite okay.

Not to mention, another frozen food, she produce yet.

this is how it looks like after all cookies went to packaging.

o yeah, there's a crispy peanut, too. Damn, crispy!
it's not just any peanut - cover with special ingredients, makes the peanut so crispy & the taste doesnt go after the cover eaten up.

many people loves this peanuts - its the best seller!
also it comes in handy, so you can just slip in inside your bag or carry it while you're window shopping!

Don't forget to stop by at my mom's kitchen, sure you'll ask more!

No comments:

Post a Comment