Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home

oh,my mom's home totally complete!

isn't it the best dream for everyone to have their own house?
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, living area, and oh - you name it!

she can even still build another part, of the right side on the first floor! I'm planning to get her a small garden on top,plus with sitting under the umbrella - hmm, so nice!!

The house is build inside the Ciputra Houses. Sure you've heard that before!
Their names quite promising for real estate business. It's a safe environment, and good place to have quite & good house.
My mom build this house, instead of buying ready ones. In the needs of different rooms,cause my mom start her own hobby - making cakes & cookies!

this is the kitchen I was talking about. I took one side of the kitchen,only. There's 2 kitchen inside the house. Remember,my mom loves to cook? so she needs a place for her oven, too- that's why she build quite large kitchen.
orange color was my idea - many of my auntie critize the color, but they dont give other solution,instead of critizing only. I choose bright orange, since the it gives new wave in her life. Get cheerish & cheerfull - you're cooking, and got to be happy!

Favourite part of the house, I liked.
I remember asking the contractor to build me a metal handrail and steel cable along it. There're moments where we're fighting whether it should and shouldn't be done. Well, they've done their job well!

this is just the look i wanted for my mom's home. Not the melo- look, like old people used to have. Creamy, woody, and gloomy. This time is sharp, solid and fresh! Happy for it -

See the under of the stair? Need to build up a door for her, to store her junks!
being home, means back to my old friends, too-

this time, i made a visit to my old friends house. She just got 4months baby- cute baby boy. Amazing that he's observing people, near him & friendly, too.

I was freaking out scared to carry him. Affraid to break his bone or something,since still fragile. He3x ..


Talking about home food, always sent more appetite than you can have. No wonder I gain 3kg from here. Fried fish with sambal ulek, sate ayam, bakso bakwan - yumm..

Bside here is one the place called "Kahyangan" restaurant.

They serve local food with great taste & ambiance.

Price is affordable too!

Not to forget about G-Walk. Food street inside the compound, of Citra Raya. Where foods from all over the world gets together. Chinese food, kebab, jajan pasar, indian food, and many others.

My mom's join to small share inside with opening small 'gerobak'.
Selling best snack, you can get: cheese kroket & risoles, not to forget her pangsit goreng & fresh salad!
It's located near the round landmark, and next to Holland martabak.
When you're there, you'll find it easly.

No comments:

Post a Comment