Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Caught in Act


" yup... come here, u little car - today is my big day! .. " police thought.
" oh, damn .. what did i do wrong? did i pass the traffic light? or is this just my bad day? .." driver thought.

hey, hey, .. friends .. come along- we got new victims ...
all right, pals .. here we come -

"eh, afternoon, sir .. did i do something wrong?"
"oh, no problem .. u just pass the red light -
pass me over your license, so i'll attend it to the court "

... it was hot & sunny that day .. plus the rain seems too lazy to show up & give some of their tears ...

slowly but sure, others are come over to join the conversation, or just pretending to secure the area .. hoping money splash come over to them.
" sir, please- dont detained me, here some to help you ..." with handed over 5 bucks to the police.
"have a good day, pal. Hope to see you, soon"
" ..see u soon, my ass -" driver's thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment