Friday, August 31, 2007

those little cute ...

lunch today was sort of farewell to my friend .. she's flying to other state of country, to start new life there ... hmmm, kinda remind me 'is my time coming too?'

start with delicious garlic bread, and continue with main course- yumm.... plus blueberry & lime cake + ice cream as dessert!
conversation flow as ussual between good friends .. from work, environment, hottest gossips 'til personal life - it was fun time, we had!

finish? not yet .. still got left over time to catch up with small snap shopping ... we fly over to nearest shop, looking around. First glance, I was catch by this cute little baby shoes - they're so cute & gorgeous ... kept reminding myself, what for I would buy those shoes - got no baby yet, keep myself straight ...
but still, they're so attractive .. some in different colors and styles, too- OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment