Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh, No ...

Another rainy day in Surabaya. It’s been on and off for last 2 months. All my friends been asking around ‘bout my condition, plus some more when they saw on TV ‘bout flooding all the time (plus other disaster in Indonesia).


I live on the highest place on Surabaya, so get lucky that there’s no big flood like Jakarta, where water can reach ‘til top of the house, etc.
Picture taken in here, flood was happening around my area – I was out to town (center town) and that’s where the water flows from my place (higher level) to center town (lower level).


Actually rain was not that great, but the wind did. Near the airport, got trees fall down and fall on top of a car, even (saw on newspaper today). Horrible isn’t it?
Then got some more on construction site, plus some car got trapped on mud, etc.

Indonesia has been given so much disaster lately or these past few years – what have we done?
We need to stop being selfish to our self, wake up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment