Monday, April 18, 2011

Too Busy with Your Ego!


Here I will tell you my stories- stories of me & my love ..
(life always up and down, so you will not know what's gonna happen next)
and I'll tell you something not in order .. 'cause things messed up sometimes, in my life, in your life, everybody's life.

It was started in good ways, we talked, we laughed, telling each other what's going around our world - since we're "long distance" .. not that long, which you can reach within 45 minutes flights, though.

Just like at the peak, where things get crowded and out loud - he change into some form, which I hardly understand.
Normal things turns out to be freak out!

Non-sense words out from his mouth, which I hate most.
please, don't start the fight .. but it happens...
I tried to talk calm and giving 'right direction' .. but seems only 1 brain doing it's talk, so the others simply ignored it.

Not even a single words, and worse 'til it gets the next day.
not a single call coming from him ...

so, who now always saying "solve things before sunrise"?? .. and yet, he didn't do it-
all efforts seems hopeless - for he doesn't care to listen & open his mind. Keeping his ego, in front of his face...

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment