Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year at Reethi Rah One & Only Resort (1st chapter)

Hardly realize it's 2009 coming up-
time flew so fast .. without knowing it & voala, we're here.

It was 5 in the morning, i woke up with excitement & get myself ready.
put on my pants & bright greeny sleeves shirt, ready for my R&R!! (rest&relax-borrow tag from resort guy)

Too early for boat riding, since the boat also haven't come 'til it was 6am. Almost freezing outside with cold breeze. But what the heck- this is holiday! and i'm gonna enjoy it!

The next an hour was full of tense. Bumpy Jumpy Speed Boat- cruising against wave, flip flop people inside speed boat. Whoaaa.. what an experience! Bit scary but it's cool. When else can I get this experience if not now?!

I see nice scenery once boat make its low speed, cool clear blue water, wooden house, unique touch of the place itself- seems like calling you to stop by & stay there. Well, i'm staying there- soon i step my feet on the ground. So, lets not waste the time & let's exploring.

I guess time goes as how it suppose to be. He comes with lazy shorts and bare feet, bringing me into place where i will stay to spend my holiday time.
It was 7am on my time, and darn hungry- so next stop is canteen!!
Quite surprise to see the canteen look. Food all over, and you can eat whatever you like. Hmm.. if your tummy can handle it, though- ha3x
People are having good behaviour & attitude, too. Quite surprising to compare with what I've seen in Male itself. This is the world, I'm talking about-

Getting my breakfast ready, get to know some people around-
Many indonesian around, and it's good to know that you're having lots of friends around. Start hoping from one room to another room. "Hi"Hello,I just came" Nice to meet you" - so much fun to know more friends.

Time to rest after an hour tense on the boat. He3x..
Took me half hour to realize that I won't be able to sleep. I'm too excited to browse all over the place.

Unfortunatly,things doesn't always go like what schedule (hmm.. is there any schedule,di?).. resort are fully booked, and small issue which comes to decision no one allowed to take pictures on surrounding. (for this arogant, misserable peoples)

People get around with bikes here, cause places are distance for one to another-
Some people use buggy too (sort of like cart) cool, like riding 'boom boom car'
but some places you can reach by walk, anyway it's holiday- you can walk bare foot on white sand, right?

I stayed on staff accomodation. Which is good enough, in my opinion. Better that what my office in Male offered. Note that!
You have all facilities there & subsidy from the resort itself.
Places are scattered around but close to each other, as its a complex of its own & separated from guest area.

They even have their own garden. Here are orchid garden, I'm sure if my mom's coming she will spend more time there rather than the beach itself. They plant most of vegie & spices they need. Cool, hah?!

Games area with big projector screen, canoing, banana boat & others are here.
This hang seat i love it! I can watch people play games while I'm reading book on this swing chair. Well, i got to make myself swing to get on swing.


It's right when they call this is paradise- Hmm...

See at those bright clear water behind? gorgeous-

I'll tell you more on next blog, k?
this will be just an introduction of my splendid end year holiday!

1 comment: